1/4in. Stainless Steel Quick Connect 15 Degree Nozzle 5.5
- Included: 15° Nozzle
- 5000 PSI operating pressure
- 1/4" 316 Stainless Steel Insert
- Through hardened stainless steel orifices offer superior wear resistance
- Stainless Steel hosing resists cracking and wear
- Resistant to most chemicals
- Laser Marked for clarity and durability
- Large color coded on Quick Connect Nozzles permits rapid identification of spray angle
15 Degree - Stripping
- Removing paint from wood, masonry or metal.
- Removing grease or dirt from equipment.
- Removing heavy mildew stains.
- Removing marine growth from boats and marine equipment.
- Removing rust from steel and oxidation from aluminum.
Caution: The spray force from these nozzles can cause injuries if pointed directly at yourself or others. Before observing directly always disconnect from spray wand.
Make sure spray nozzle is properly locked in place with its quick coupler, if the collar is not in the locking position, the nozzle will become a dangerous projectile. The O-ring from your quick coupler socket will also be blown out of place.